This weekend was nice.
Friday my bro, my step bro, and T-Dawg (their friend) came over and I took them laser tagging and out to see Friday the 13th.
Might I add that I came in 7th out of like 25 people at laser tag...you don't mess with my "laser" haha.
Friday the 13th was great. I got carded when I bought the tickets....do I seriously look younger than 17? IIIII don't think so. It was a good movie. Perhaps it needed a little more action but I love scary movies so it doesn't really matter.
After that we stopped at CVS for some snackage and I bought SHAMWOW's!! Ohhhh the loveliness.
I say Shamwow EVERYTIME...and they are made in Germany...so they must be good. LOL...I'm not sure what that whole thing means in the advertisments....when I think of Germany I think of Nazi Germany...and that is far from good.
Saturday I worked until 3:15 and then bought Left 4 Dead for XBOX 360 so Bush and I could kill zombies. Let's just say... I'm in love with it.
Sunday: Worked until 4:15 and then went to Joshy Poshy's mom's house for some Cheez-It Chicken which is amazing. I was dead tired so I took one of those 5 hr energy shots and they don't give you a burst of energy like you expect but mannn do they keep you up! I took it at 5 and I was raring to go at 1 o'clock this morning.
So needless to say...Monday is here and I am DEAD tired. The day is going by pretty fast though so I can't complain. Josh is off work today so after I get off we might go to Ikea and see what there is to see. Our tax refund is slowly dwindling away...but I'm happy to announce we have ALL our bills caught up and we even have some in savings. :)
Shaaazam.













I want a Shamwow!
ReplyDeleteWe totally rock at Left 4 Dead!
And yeah for savings!
We have a few Shamwow's! They are shamAwesome! hehe I have one under our dish drying rack by the sick then we keep the extras just around the house for stuff. You will ShamLove it! hehe
ReplyDeleteI mean by the sink.. hahahaha
ReplyDelete