Anyhoo--
Monday's gone & Tuesday's here to stay....for another 15 hours or so...
Today is Hubby's 24th Birthday! He's getting so old haha!
On Sunday we went over to my mom's for some cake & ice cream & yesterday we went over to his mom's for some cake & ice cream :)
All they had was "70" candles from my grandpa's birthday haha!
Like I stated in my previous blog this weekend was filled with fun. Ash & Jesse came down on Saturday and we had a blast. We went to Cox Arboretum (even though Ash & I call it Arboreto tehe) & she took pictures of us. It was so much fun! She is a really skilled photographer and I suggest you all check her out.
Here are some teaser photo's:
Then, afterwards we went to the Asian Buffet where I was introduced to Sushi. Lets just say we weren't friends.
Next we went to Wiley's Comedy Club and had a barrel of laughs...
This is for Bushey!
Then we came home & drank somemore & watched Pinapple Express.
The next morning we got some Tim Hortons because Ashley had never had it. Here is a lovely picture of us enjoying some Tim Bits...
Life was totally good. I think they should move in next door. Don't ya think?
Also....
This is a picture of Ash, Bushey, & myself just in time for Easter Season. Enjoy!!






























I sooo wish I could move next to you. I heart you guys, and your house is too cute! I'd put my swing on the opposite side of my porch, facing your porch so we could swing and talk. hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteOh and my dog and your dogs can pass treats through the fence. ;)
Sounds like fun :) Great photos!
ReplyDeleteWhich one am I? Bushes is totally the pink one. She always steals my pink. lol I think I should be the bunny one in the middle. And you're the little peep coming out of her shell.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelly!
ReplyDeleteAsh I agree with M-Dawg being the pink one, you being the bunnhay & I'm the one sprouting like a dino-saur....
& our dogs are totally gonna share toys.
Awww great pics!!! Happy Bday to your hubby!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics. Happy bday Josh! What did Ashley think of Canada's pride, Timmy's?
ReplyDeleteSorry you didn't like the sushi, at least you tried it!! :)