I'm currently looking for another one. I'm really hoping I can become an activities coordinator for a senior living center. I think that would be the best of both worlds...helping out senior citizens annnd paying my bills. Orrrr I might just stop everything and become a bail bondsmen?? haha. (and I am half serious)
But, since I have this new found freedom on the weekends I've been running amuck!
Friday:
Friday's are always rough because the stress of the week finally catches up to me and all I want to do is fall asleep.
So I promised my new co-worker and my old co-worker that we would go across the street after work and have some margaritas. So at 5:00 we all drove over and had 2 margaritas. During that time I got a phone call from my step mother who asked if I could play softball for her church leauge since I've been wanting to play for quite some time and it starts at 6:15 (its already 5:30...plusss it takes about 1/2 hr to get there) So I finish my 2nd margarita and stumble out the door.
I get there and they stick me on 2nd base, which I have NEVER played during my whole softball career but I make a few stops and hit a few balls but the short stop is hogging his area &&&&& MINE then we're done.
After the softball game we went to another mexican restraunt to eat some burritos. My work paid for me to learn spanish through Rosetta Stone (which I highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn AND pantalones which is the word for pants is my all time fav word) and my step sissy had taken 2 yrs of spanish in high school so we were attempting to communicate to the waitresses via spanglish...which I didn't think they appreciated.
Afterward I came home and my bro & my step sissy came over and spent the night with me. We played Left 4 Dead (which is highly addicitve) and we watched pineapple express. Then I passed out on the floor and dreamt of a vacation.
Saturday:
Saturday we got up early (12:00 pm) and got ready to go to the Yellow Springs Street Fair. My friend & bf, my dad, stepmom, bro, stepsis, & Josh's cousin, wife, and son all came with us. It was crazzzyyyyyyy busy!
Now...for those of you who DO NOT know about Yellow Springs, Dave Chappelle was raised there and has a farm there, annnnnd it is the hippiest town EVA. I've NEVER seen so many dreadlocks & tye-die IN MY LIFE.
There was about a million and one things I wanted and it was about a million and one degrees outside.
So I settled on:
A new pair of sunglasses because mine broke...$10, pretty reasonable.
Thennn I bought me 5 pair of earrings for a total of $5.00
Green earrings w/ stars that have faces on them...
Sea Horsey's
Green Stars
Circle shiny ones
Little bees
Sunday:
Got up a littttle earlier and went to the Waynesville gun range with my grandpa to shoot clay pigeons with shot guns....I felt like RAMBO. It was my first time and my grandpa was impressed by my aim. I shot almost all of them. I told him I wanna go back next week but we shot about 100 shells and I guess bullets & the clay pigeons are expensive.
You load this:
Into This:
And hopefully this happens:
Before...
After... See the bruising? The shot gun kicks back a tid bit. I am not excited to see what it will look like tomorrow.
After that I went to Germantown to meet up with my dad, step mom, step sis, and bro and their uncle. He has a house in Germantown that was built in the 1800's and was apart of the underground railroad. Supposedly the house is haunted by a little girl, dog, and woman. I had never been in there before and can I just say...WOW. The house was humungo! It had 7 doors leading to the outside, 4 fireplaces, and like 13 rooms. I could NOT believe it. But I guess when he moved in he was looking around in the basement and there was a bunch of stuff that was left from previous owners and he found embalming jars that were full of stuff. He also says there is a mound of dirt piled up in the basement but he dare not dig it up....its probably a body or something. Prettyyy scary stuff. I didn't have any experieinces when I was there but all I can say is that house is goregous. He needs 3 air conditioners & 3 heaters to make sure it flows through the whole house. Very crazy!
But that was pretty much all my weekend. Hope you all had a good one!!
























Good luck on finding another p/t job, that is IF you still want to work. I too love my weekends!!!
ReplyDelete