I am seriously NEEDING another tattoo! For some reason I have been really loving Anchors lately. The only thing that brings me close to a sailor is that I cuss like one sometimes.
I got this off of a wallet that I have. I love the bright blue. I'm thinking maybe on the back of my shoulder? What do you guys think?
I was also thinking about getting something little on my wrist...Another star or something...I need ideas!
You're so bad ass Alli Mcbeal! haha. I am not courageous enough to get a tat. Plus I don't know what I would want stuck on my body forever. Maybe get Izzy's name down my foot.
You're so bad ass Alli Mcbeal! haha. I am not courageous enough to get a tat. Plus I don't know what I would want stuck on my body forever. Maybe get Izzy's name down my foot.
ReplyDeleteLets go together!!!!!